Who We Serve
What the Stats Say About a Changing Demographic
By 2050, the BIPOC population will account for up to 60% of the U.S. population’s growth, making up most of the workplace.
77% of businesses struggle with identifying and developing leaders.
Less than 3% of senior executive roles in the corporate world are occupied by BIPOC women.
55% of educators are ready to leave the profession.
We collaborate with corporations to help them build connections the education marketplace. We believe that preparing for a future generation of leaders requires innovative teaching strategies that increase recruitment and retention of a diverse population in various fields. We assist corporations by strengthening the talent pool for industries experiencing an influx of retirements through educational programming solutions.
- Discover and apply new approaches to impact of learning & development
- Connect and collaboration opportunities to broaden access for quality training
- Increase retention of quality employees & maximize competencies of team members
Our customers learn to evolve and grow as the needs of education change. We are your education navigators helping you to transform education.
Do you need help navigating the new normal for higher education? Amid the global world challenges, TMJ Consulting is here to help provide solutions to re-imagine the future of post-secondary education. Colleges and universities are a place of learning that provides academic and professional growth opportunities for students. Inside Higher Ed (2020) surveyed presidents and 90% of them are concerned with the inequitable impact that COVID-19 is having on underrepresented students and 88% on the decline in the overall future of student enrollment. We are dedicated to proactively engaging with key individuals to ensure that student support mechanisms to be successful.
- A holistic approach to increase retention of students
- Creative ways to reduce inequity and inequality in the education systems
- Understand student learning styles
We provide a results-driven approach to bring about culture change inside and outside the organization to meet your mission and goals. We provide support in organizational leadership by increasing the competencies of your team through creativity & innovation, resilience, strategic thinking, inclusivity, and conflict management. We have the unique ability to build coalitions across the public and private sectors through partnership, negotiation, and political savviness.
- Strategic vision to meet organizational goals for culture change
- Results driven to produce high-quality results through problem-solving
- Builds coalitions internally and governments partners to achieve common goals
Unique Entity ID: HCNFU7KKFJU2
541611 – Management, Scientific, and Technical Consulting Services
611430 – Professional & Management Development Training
611710 – Educational Support Services
There are over 1.3 million nonprofit organizations that serve our communities in several capacities to foster civic engagement, leadership, and build economic sustainability. Nonprofits provide solutions to community needs, provide employment opportunities, advocate for change, and help individuals live better lives. The Race to Lead Revisited: Obstacles and Opportunities in Addressing the Nonprofit Racial Leadership Gap (2019) report found that a lack of leadership diversity is one of the biggest problems in the nonprofit sector.
- Develop strategic and educational programs focused on equity
- More opportunities to engage and build an inclusive leadership team
- Solution based advocate to transform economic inequities